I have been in the construction business for well over twenty years and I have found that blogs related to construction are one of the best ways to keep in touch with my clients and give them updates on the latest projects that are in the works. Also, blogs can provide an easy way for me to generate leads for future projects. For example, if I was working on a residential construction project, I could put a blog online that would provide updates on new suites that are being built or new townhouses that are coming on the market. My clients would then be able to check the blog to see what I was working on and what their next options were.
However, not every blog on this topic deals with residential construction and I have some blogs that specialize in commercial construction. The difference… read more
- Scaffolding Dos and Don’ts: Expert Tips for Effective and Productive Construction Work
- Beyond Aesthetics: Functional Landscape Design in Modern Architecture
- Maximizing Natural Light: Harnessing the Power of Glass in Home Design
- Choosing the Right Waterproofing Systems for New Construction: Considerations and Options
- Garage Door Selection 101: Finding the Perfect Fit for Your New Home